Call Center Supervisor
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
Call Center Supervisors help train and motivate call center representatives as they answer questions, make sales, handle complaints, and provide support for clients. They assist in hiring and training employees, monitoring representative progress, and coaching them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
Your tasks will be to:
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Administer training programs for new hires and existing staff
- Develop training documents that support call center operations
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
High school diploma or equivalent
More education, especially in management, is preferred.
We offer you:
- Stable employment
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Socializing with organized team building activities
- Happy hour every Friday
- Benefits for the FitPass program. See more at following LINK.
- Pet friendly business premises
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY TO YOUR FRIENDS!