Customer Service Representative with Serbian and English
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
In cooperation with our Clients, we are looking for a Customer Support Representative with knowledge of Serbian and English. With full training provided, your task will be to provide support to customers who have different types of inquiries. You will support customers via phone, email or chat, delivering a best customer experience ever.
Your tasks will be to:
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Fluent in spoken and written ENGLISH and SERBIAN
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- With excellent MS Office skills
- Superb at building rapport with customers.
High school diploma or equivalent
We offer you:
- Stable employment
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Socializing with organized team building activities
- Happy hour every Friday
- Benefits for the FitPass program. See more at following LINK.
- Pet friendly business premises
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY TO YOUR FRIENDS!